Arrogant Statement? Well let’s put it this way. If I were looking for a million clients, I wouldn’t be saying that. But I only have 24 hours in a day, and realistically I can only work with a few people. With that said, I know that there is such a thing as a perfect fit, and I wouldn’t want anything less. Would you?
A Perfect Fit…
…Is mutually beneficial. Fun. It’s passion from the morning you wake up till the time you sleep. It’s “blurring the line between work and play”, like Arnold Toynbee said. It happens when we have aligned values, working styles, realistic expectations and audacious goals. Guess what else? This is where I do my best work, and where you make more money.
What I am looking for in a client…
- Love your brand.
- Have a basic understanding of marketing.
- Be on Facebook. Know something about the Internet.
- Have strong opinions, but be willing to change them.
- Hire me for my ideas, not just stuff you need me to do.
- Be flexible. We need to respond to new data from your market.
- Understand that there’s a tradeoff between speed and quality.
- Don’t hire me if you can’t afford me. Or pay on time.
- Work closely with me. Please don’t pass me around several departments.
- Be the sole decision-maker. I’m not here to please several people, just you.
What you will find in me:
- I’m passionate about what I do. Oftentimes this passion carries over to your brand/company. My clients know I fall in love with them.
- I’m extremely happy when you’re happy. Extremely satisfied when plans work, sales roar, fans climb, traffic stampedes, etc…
- I know that I know a lot about marketing. But I make mistakes all the time. If that’s ok with you, then great.
- I learn new things everyday. And while I’m not cheap, I’m much cheaper than hiring 5 people.
- I fill the roles of 5 people: Marketing Manager, Designer, Copywriter, Social Media Manager and yes- your key Strategic Resource.
How do we get started?
Just fill up the form below!